Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So a Funny Thing happened When I tried to use my scanner Today...


The damn thing did not work!! But I was so hell bent on posting today that I went ahead and took a picture with my phone. I am not totally happy with the picture quality, but it will have to do for now. In honor of the the new SSF4 news I decided to draw "Gutta Trash" Dudley. I will post a better picture as soon as I can get my scanner up and running again

This is the start of "40 days of posting". I made a resolution to draw/paint at least once a day... even if it just a sketch. And to keep myself honest I will be posting an image a day for the next 40 days.
So stay tuned to see me out right succeed ... or ... epically fail. Let's hope it is not the latter. And as always, comments are always welcome.

No comments: