Monday, September 28, 2009

AWWW HELL....

I just wanted to let everyone know that CHOP SHOP SHAPES is back in business, and here is my contribution to it. For all of you that have no clue what the Chop Shop is; here is a brief description.

"The mission is to create a character or two or three, etc. . . using the shape The moderator has posted. The only rule for this one is that the shape has to be a major part of the characters design. You can do human, animal or some made up creature."

I urge you to take a look at the blog. It is a great idea, and a great way to flex your creative muscle. If you like what you see and want to contribute from time to time feel free to contact me. The more contributors the merrier. In the meantime I will be coloring this image, and working on a few other projects. All of which will be posted here. So as always ... Stay tuned.

No comments: