Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Long Over due...


So it has been well over a month since my last blog entry. A lot has happened, but not all of them good . The reason for the lack of posts is the fact that some how my computer managed to straight up fail on me not once but twice. Not only that, but I nearly lost all my precious files in the process. But thankfully that did not happen. With all that computer related anguish I have been hard at work putting together some special projects.   I case you do not remember It is those same special plans I mentioned about two posts back. I would love to divulge all the details to those up  coming plans, but I just want to make sure everything is set in stone. So until then you all will just have to sit in suspense, and just just enjoy the little bit of tidbits I will be leaving along the way. 
 

No comments: