Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Maracas Bay.



This piece was inspired by a recent trip to my native land of Trinidad and Tobago. One of the days down there we had taken a trip to one of its most popular beaches, Maracas Bay. The beach was almost empty that day and so relaxing. I wanted to convey that same feeling in the Illustration.

I just wanted to share this new image as well as letting you all know that prints of my work are available upon request. Soon I will have a section of my website up where you can purchase prints online. Prints will be individually signed and numbered. More information will be available soon, so keep checking back.

1 comment:

Cherith.b said...

I love your Maracas Bay artwork, it is so beautiful, lol im a trini and very proud. looking at your other artwork im am so impressed. Do you sell prints?